The perfect tour destination for your group.
Mansions, Music & Mules
- Tour Historic Cragfont, home of General James Winchester
- Visit Reese Brothers Mule Farm to interact with farm life
- Lunch at historic pharmacy-turned-eatery Swaney Swift’s
- Tour 19th mineral spring resort at Historic Wynnewood
- Enjoy the film Roy Rogers Movie/Patsy Cline Sings at Palace Theater
- Tour Historic Rose Mont and learn about Sumner County’s thoroughbred history
- Dinner at the Comer House while you enjoy live entertainment of storytellers
Trinkets, Tastings & Tractors
History, Home Cookin’ & Hoedowns
- See great artifacts at the Sumner County Museum
- Tour Historic Rock Castle on scenic Old Hickory Lake
- Eat at a real southern meat-and-three restaurant: Our Place Café
- Shop at the Streets of Indian Lake
- Visit Historic Mansker’s Station & Bowen-Campbell House
- Country Stars Driving Tour
- Dinner & Dancing at Long Hollow Jamboree
- Itinerary planning & assistance
- Local contact coordination
- Complimentary step-on guides
Also included in group tours is a free goodie bag for every member of your group!
Please contact us for details at 615-230-8474 or at email@example.com. We look forward to helping you plan your trip to Sumner County, Tennessee!