The perfect tour destination for your group.
Johnny Cash. Historic houses. Delicious Southern food. Roy Orbison. What do these things have in common? Sumner County, Tennessee! Our group tours love learning about the musical heritage of Sumner County including legends like Johnny and June Carter Cash, Roy Orbison, The Oak Ridge Boys, Taylor Swift, and more! Sumner County is steeped in history and group tours often choose to the explore the past in one of our 13 historic houses or museums. And group tours rave about the delicious, authentic Southern food they dine out throughout their trip! And those things are just the start of the amazing group offerings available to our guests. Click the links below to see examples of itineraries visiting groups have raved about in Sumner County, Tennessee!
Mansions, Music & Mules
- Tour Historic Cragfont, home of General James Winchester
- Visit Reese Brothers Mule Farm to interact with farm life
- Lunch at historic pharmacy-turned-eatery Swaney Swift’s on the Square
- Tour 19th mineral spring resort at Historic Wynnewood
- Enjoy the film The Best of the Johnny Cash Show at The Palace Theater
- Tour Historic Rose Mont and learn about Sumner County’s thoroughbred history
- Dinner at the Comer House while you enjoy live entertainment of storytellers
Trinkets, Tastings & Tractors
History, Home Cookin’ & Hoedowns
- See great artifacts at the Sumner County Museum
- Tour Historic Rock Castle on scenic Old Hickory Lake
- Eat at a real southern meat-and-three catered by Our Place Café
- Visit Historic Mansker’s Station & Bowen-Campbell House
- Learn about Sumner County’s music history on the Country Stars Driving Tour
- Dinner & Dancing at Long Hollow Jamboree
- FREE itinerary planning & assistance
- Local contact coordination
- Complimentary step-on guide with an overnight stay in a Sumner County hotel
Also included in group tours is a free goodie bag for every member of your group!
Please contact us for details at 615-230-8474 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you plan your trip to Sumner County, Tennessee!